Pesto's magic Search box

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today I found something Strange

Ok agnts this is up to you i found this today written in the sand by the shore of the beach i wrote it  down  and took a picture  as seen below before something washed it away and it is no longer there

ta a  erctain  eclpa  ta a  erctain  emti  eht htomu fo a krash  llwi dale ey ot em  erusaetr
erawbe fo em rof i  ___ llwi eb kcba rof em  tsla elttba ot tge em  erusaetr 


 hmmm the name is missing who do u think it is coming back for us ??!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. at a certain place at a certain time the mouth of a shark will lead ye to me treasure beware for me for i ____ will be back for me last battle to get me treasure ~bubbles125 :) Maybe its Captain Beardsley maybe Captain Markins? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Please no bad words making fun of players or anything rude , If there is then i will have to have to set the comment thing so u have to put ur e mail address to comment i hop i dont have to and another thing be as crazy as u like lol :D oh and have fun on my blog